A Nail into the Wall-A True Story

It was Saturday evening .I was sitting in my living room and was thinking about the process of life. Lot many questions were popping up in my mind like, why we need #inspiration? Why life is not easy for anyone? Why everybody has to struggle as per his stratum?  While I was thinking about all these questions, “A Nail into the Wall” got my attention.
The moment I started thinking again about above said questions of life process, I discovered that I could think of nothing but just the nail in the wall. So I shifted my mind on the nail. Why this nail has started popping up in my eyes? Suddenly my subconscious mind gave me one pop up like; may be, it is an answer to all the questions of life process, which are popping up into your mind.

My thinking process has changed 180ยบ, and my #mind started thinking like this, our life is like a wall and different situations are like a nail. Definitely, these situations will pierce the wall of life and give pain too and of course painful situations will not look good. Besides, if we remove these situations, they will leave their mark like a nail on the wall.    

Spontaneously, the next question of my #subconscious mind was why we strike nail into the wall and consequently answer was to decorate the wall with different and unique paintings.My subconscious mind has knocked me like, hey! Here is your answer to all the questions of life process. I said sorry, I am not able to get you to my subconscious mind.

My #subconscious mind said as you strike a nail into the wall to decorate it. Similarly universe strikes the situations into your life to decorate your life. Go and decorate it.


Never escape the #tough situations, #embrace and decorate them. After this you will be different and center of attraction for everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here comes the life!!

Life !

Knitted Words