Words are invincible


Me and my team keep on working to plan good content for you.It needs lot of research to think out of the box.

The content which I am going to share with you is amazing,not only amazing but practically logical.

In a complete day we utter more than thousand words.Some of these words are positive and some are negative.What I have noticed majority of people speak negative words in comparison to positives.Everyday we communicate in two ways either we communicate through dialogue or through monologue.

The point which I am initiating looks bit bizarre but it is true,You will be surprised and agree with me;that 80 percent of our day passes in monologue and 90 percent of thoughts during that monologue are negative.Rest 20 percent of our day passes in dialogue during which we deliver words which are mix of positive and negative.Let me share it with you we create our life through words only.What we think,deliver and write are words.Every word we deliver act as a bead in the thread of our life.  


Every word we deliver creates our image,relation with our near and dears and others.Whatever words we deliver go into the universe and come back with the same impact on us.Because words are produced by energy and energy can neither be created nor be destroyed.Similarly,words can neither be created nor be destroyed,their impacts always exists.

So,be careful;because words are always invincible.

I'll appreciate your comments and suggestions.

For more follow me on my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here comes the life!!

Life !

Knitted Words