You are Unique.........

Seems odd but it is true.Every creation of nature is different and unique.Everyday we think,plan and sometime feel inspired to achieve something.Sometimes we wish to be like a person by whom we are impressed.We try to follow his lifestyle,habits and even sometime we mimic the person we follow.Doing all this is good.It is not at all wrong,but in doing all this we loose our self and our uniqueness,we skip what we are and what we can be, IF 'we' BE 'we'.

Subsequently, when society usually raises the question,what you want to be in future? Of course you will agree with me that majority of the people answer in this way, "I want to be like the person I admire the most"It is good,but it will be excellent,effective and may give you confidence,if you answer like this,"I want to be me." 

Sounds great, isn't it?
But it is not that easy.

This fact, inspired me to bring forth the secrets of being 'yourself' and share it with the world.Usually, it can be seen that people of every age group always answer like this,"I want to be like Mr.XYZ etc".Hereby, I coach you, to be you,feel inspired from yourself,keep working hard till the time you do not become you.This concept involves three "I"s; Get Inspired,Innovate and Implement. 

Get Inspired : Draw your inspiration from anyone you admire the most.

Innovate: When I say innovate,it means to improvise the way of working of your idol in your own unique way.By this you will come out with some brilliant and innovative ways.

Implement: When you are ready with your innovation,implement this innovation on yourself.

This is one of the efficient and resilient way in which you will use your uniqueness.Once you become you,then you will be inspiration for others.Why I am sharing this with you,because you are unique and there is no one like you in this world.Explore yourself and always remember the best part is you.  


I would welcome your questions.

For more, follow me on my Blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here comes the life!!

Life !

Knitted Words