Life is a point,point is life,Want to win then win the Point

Must be waiting ! But do not worry, I am back again with my very very unique inspirational content just for you.Yes ! it is only for you.

 I am very happy while writing a very unique and perhaps may be for the first time a very different content for you,for world and universe.  

Today,I will talk about to win the point if you want to win.Are you surprised ? Let me tell you,I am also feeling the same.

Before going deep into the content;let me tell you I was trying to research the content for my readers and was worried because this time I was finding it bit difficult to present some unique content to you.I was thinking,thinking and thinking again and again day in, day out and same thing was happening during nights also.I was not able to decide what to present.

During this thinking and research process;I was focusing sometime on Sun during day and on Moon during Night.All of a sudden my mind has popped up with a feeling of power;that I can see such a big Star Sun and one of the largest satellites moon with such a small pair of eyes.After this a sequence of thoughts have started flowing in my brain;like for taking photograph we focus point,for drawing map,we connect points,even the most advance digital imaging is also based on point which is called pixel.Our body and even everything which exists in this universe is made of Atom,which is again a point.

Subsequently,I have got an answer that whatever has happened in this universe has not happened collectively, suddenly or altogether rather it too has happened point wise like we earlier we were not as advanced as we are today;phones,cars and air plane were not so advanced as they are today. Everything has developed point wise.

Besides,if we wish to reach infinity of universe in future;perhaps we have to cross various planets which again are like points,may be these points are the directions for how to reach infinity.

Now question arises;how we can win point to win;this secret has been decoded,let me reveal it to you.

Whenever you come across any problem or hurdle in your life just break that problem into point and win that problem point wise.Success will always embrace you.     

I will appreciate your comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life !

Here comes the life!!

Knitted Words