What If.........

Yep ! Thinking for long,searching for long,researching for long,planning for long,executing for long and running to achieve everything for long.Yes,human being is doing all this since long,but why? This all is happening since the beginning of humanoid ,this race is still continuing and will remain continued for ever till we exist.Majority of people trail their goal,some fail.some succeed and some get into the tornado of  "What If?"


I am sharing this fact after doing lots of research on this one particular phrase "What If?".

It is not only a phrase,it is one of the biggest hurdle in anyone's success,because it stops you to act,plan and imagine.Life is a bundle of uncertainties.Do not get afraid from uncertainties,because they motivate us to move forward in view of making things certain.

Besides,majority of people are trapped so badly by this "What If" phrase that they stop their action process and become susceptible to failure.

There are lot many #What if which I have searched, they are as under:

"What if"-I will not look good.
"What if"-I will not be able to execute.
"What if"-I will not be able to impress.
"What if -I will not be able to reach my goal.
"What if -People will not listen to me.
"What if- expectations of others are not honored.

These "What If" may vary from individual to individual.I will say  what ifs exist in a number equal to world's population because every individual has his own #What if.

How to overcome this.

I am revealing the secret  to you for how to encounter these.

Always understand there is no any standard rule for to achieve any thing in this world.Everybody has his own way of achieving the goal.Hence,the secret is "Just act" never doubt your potential because it varies with the individual.   

Keep on doing your work to become perfect.

Never allow any what if in your life.


I will appreciate your comments.        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life !

Here comes the life!!

Knitted Words